Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for professional Support Workers to work across Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
In this position you will be responsible for providing the highest quality of care and support to children and young adults living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour or individuals with mental health conditions.
You will need to be a calm and dedicated healthcare professional who is always ready for the occasional challenge.
You will gain:
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible full time and part time hours and permanent contract
We will ask for:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
It is essential that you are comfortable caring for service users living with physical or learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and/or autism.
- Perks at Work, we offer 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
Flexi Pay, which enables healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
You'll be part of our local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.