Are you polite and hard working? Join our team today!
Our friendly Hull branch are located in Norwich House, just a short distance from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Workers delivering care and support to our service users across Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any further services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal candidate is compassionate and caring, and will have extensive knowledge and experience in which to allow our service users the ability to live the life they wish to lead with respect and dignity.
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You will also have flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
At Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Skills and Development
In this role, you will have the opportunity to improve and develop your skill set with a various training programmes available, earned through credits as you work.
Some of these courses include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus many others.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care role or environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!