We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Support Workers to provide excellent care and support to our service users living in Scarborough and the surrounding local areas.
We offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and other commitments.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
Our ideal applicant will be kind and compassionate with a positive attitude.
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, to widen your clinical knowledge and skill set
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, access to over 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
You can also benefit with access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day with our innovative Flexi Pay scheme via our HealthForceGo® app, including weekends and bank holidays.
Your Development at Newcross
This role will give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
We require you to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months, or you will complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your New Team
Our friendly Hull branch are located in Norwich House, just a short walk away from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Begin your journey with us today!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, making the interview process much easier and enjoyable. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and we will endeavour to assist you in your application.