Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users with learning disabilities living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide individualised care and support to our service users living with challenging behaviour, physical and learning disabilities. Your assistance will be required with various personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Applicants will also be caring for service users in supported living environments.
This app feature enables healthcare staff to take advantage of an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £15.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview without leaving your house with video calling
Join Newcross today!
- Flexible hours ranging from full time and part time hours and covering a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts!
- Variety of free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available in various retailers nationwide
Apply today and a friendly team member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.