Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Working with Newcross will give you access to a Perks at Work scheme, our innovative Flexi Pay feature and flexible hours across weekends, weekdays and nights.
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers to care for our service users with learning disabilities in New Romney, Tenterden, Ashford and the surrounding areas of Kent.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times. Your assistance will be required with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
It is highly desirable that you have prior experience of caring for service users living with Autism, physical or learning disabilities.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £12.65/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.