Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Providing care and support across New Romney, Tenterden, Ashford and the surrounds
What are we looking for?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for qualified Support Workers to provide caring support to our residents with learning disabilities whilst encouraging their well-being and happiness in line with their care plan.
It would be ideal that you have previous experience caring for adults living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £13.19/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
You will take advantage of:
* Our flexible shifts that will allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
* Perks at Work: An employee benefit scheme with over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
* Our unique Flexi Pay service: Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Meet our requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Join our fantastic team!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.