Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
We are looking for an individual with a true passion for care
If you want to make a difference by providing person-centred care, then keep reading!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting committed Support Workers to deliver care and support to our residents across Frome, Warminster and the surrounding towns.
Our Support Workers are responsible for maintaining independent living through life-enhancing care and support whilst helping our service users to develop new skills and integrate in the local community.
* Benefit from our Flexi Pay service which gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Take advantage of a wide range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
You will gain:
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Support from a clinical supporting team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply and become a member of our branch in Bath which is based a short distance away from the city centre. You will help us to provide qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
After you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.