Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are seeking professional and caring Support Workers to provide care and support to our clients in Frome, Warminster and the surrounding areas of Bath.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The team you'll join:
Our Bath's Newcross branch is located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. It is based a short distance away from the city centre.
In this position you will be dealing with children and young adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, Autism and/or mental health conditions.
Our Support Workers are talented professionals who uphold our philosophy of excellent care and focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
Benefits for you:
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Support from a clinical supporting team
- Our new Flexi Pay service gives you the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)