Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
We provide care and support to others, join us!
Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to provide the best care to children and adults living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours in Shepton Mallet, Wells and the surrounding areas of Bath.
Our successful candidates will have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in Southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen, the city of Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
The Support Worker role will consist of assisting with personal and clinical day-to-day tasks, supporting with social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Why join us?
Flexible vacancies! You'll the security of a steady income alongside the flexibility to manage your work-life schedule.
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature you can submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work, all our healthcare staff have access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
And great benefits:
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.