Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Looking to improve and advance in your career?
With Newcross you will have the opportunity to improving the quality of our clients lives across Shepton Mallet, Wells and the surrounding areas.
Become a Support Worker
As a Newcross Support Worker you will deliver exceptional support to our clients whilst promoting an independent, dignified and happy living.
You will need to have experience of working with children and young adults living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible shifts across various weekday, weekend and night shifts
Additional benefits include:
* Perks at Work - This employee scheme you'll have 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
* Flexi Pay app feature - You will be able to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
This role requires:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Find your local branch:
Our Bath branch which is located in Southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen. Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.