Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Join us assisting service users across Trowbridge
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting exceptional Support Workers to provide expert care and support whilst promoting a dignified and independent living.
Support Worker Role
You will be delivering person-centred support to our residents, aiding with clinical needs, assisting with personal care and ensuring the service users in their care are leading a full and happy life.
Our successful candidates will take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay. All they will need to do submitting your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Interview via video call - Talk to us from the comfort of your own home!
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Access to our free training courses:
Our healthcare team have the opportunity to grow in their career by getting involved in a range of excellent ongoing courses and training opportunities which they can earn through credits as they work.
Our branch is located a short distance away from town. We cover a wide area, ranging from Eastern Somerset regions such as Glastonbury and Wells, over to Trowbridge, Warminster and the local city areas of Bath.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Are you interested? Then apply today!
Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.