Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Trowbridge. With relevant experience and a real passion for delivering person-centred care, you could be next to join us!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Support Worker:
You will support the development of the daily living activities of our service users and you'll build strong relationships with them and their family member.
You'll have access to our HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Interview via video call - Talk to us from the comfort of your own home!
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Apply now if this role sounds like you!
Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.