Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Support Workers to offer person-centred care and support to our service users living in Trowbridge and the surrounding local area.
This role involves…
* Delivering outstanding support and care to our service users whilst promoting independent living
* Assisting clients with their social activities and providing them with physical and mental stimulation
* Empowering our patients to have the best quality of life in line with their care plan
The Bath team:
Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from town. We cover a wide area, ranging from Eastern Somerset regions such as Glastonbury and Wells, over to Trowbridge, Warminster and the local city areas of Bath.
* Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our Flexible service:
With Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' service, you will the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Click the button to Apply
Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.