Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Make a positive difference to someone's life today!
- Flexible hours across weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to an advance of up 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We are seeking Learning Disabilities Support Workers to care for our service users living with learning diabilities in Christchurch, Kinson, Ringwood, Ferndown, New Milton and the surrounding suburbs of Dorset.
As a Support Worker, you will make sure that our service users living with learning disabilities receive continuous care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of caring for service users living with learning disabilities, autism or challenging behaviour.
- Salary of up to £15.80/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our local team
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.