Children's Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you want change someone's life?
Then join us!
We're looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Hereford, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Support Worker, you will provide personalised care and support to our service users with various important tasks. These include assisting with personal care plans, support them with clinical requirements and foster the participation in their local community.
It is essential that you have previous experience of providing care to children living with challenging behaviour, autism or physical/learning disabilities.
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme allowing you to access 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay service giving you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £14.82/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.