Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Make a difference to someone's life
We are looking to expand our team of compassionate Support Workers in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you make sure that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with a variety of personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
It is essential that you are able to comfortably care for service users living with challenging behaviours, autism, physical or learning disabilities.
Our 'same day pay' app feature allows our healthcare staff to enjoy having exclusive access to 50% of their wages on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours covering weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- A range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £14.82/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.