Children's Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for dedicated Support Workers to support those in need of outstanding care and support in Hereford, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington, Ross-on-Wye and the surroundings.
Your Local Team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are based at Kemble House in Broad Street, just a short distance from Hereford Cathedral and Hereford train station.
Newcross Healthcare relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for.
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced support workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care, to our service users who live with a variety of learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
- Salary of up to £14.82/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.