Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Support Workers to provide outstanding care to our service users in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding local areas.
Your local branch is based in Kemble House in Broad Street, in Hereford city centre.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
It is essential that you are able to comfortably care for service users living with challenging behaviours, autism, physical or learning disabilities.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £14.82/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Start your application with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way