Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Join our friendly team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users with learning disabilities living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
This exclusive Flexi Pay app feature allows our healthcare staff to enjoy having exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Newcross Support Worker, you will provide care and support to our service users living with challenging behaviour, physical and learning disabilities in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with daily living activities including personal care, clinical needs, social activitities and any additional services required.
You will also be providing care to our service users living in supported living environments.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Flexible hours with a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from!
- Range of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering various topics
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a variety of high street retailers
- Salary of up to £15.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview without leaving your house with video calling
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Apply today and a friendly team member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.