Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Providing care and support to others
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for seasoned Support Workers to join us in delivering care and support to children/young adults with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours across Woking, Camberley, Walton-On-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and surrounding locations.
Newcross relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for.
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced support workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care, to service users living with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours.
Your New Team
Our friendly branch are based at 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, near the train station and bus station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £14.48 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible working hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Newcross Healthcare will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
You will also benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Start your application with us today!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.