A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Support Workers to join us in delivering expert support to our service users within Canterbury, Faversham and the local surrounds.
Our Local Branch
We are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury Cathedral and also Canterbury East train station.
As a Support Worker, you will be helping our users with the development of new skills, supporting the development of daily living activities and tasks and encouraging integration and participation within the local community.
You will be delivering personalised care in accordance with each service users unique care plan, with a mindful approach to protecting the dignity and promoting the independence of each service user.
- Salary of up to £12.96 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- 24 hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Access to our exclusive training programmes to broaden your healthcare knowledge
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.