Our Leeds branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Change someone's life today!
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables our staff to access an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your disposal
What will I do?
You will ensure that our service users receive person-centred care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will provide assistance with include; personal care, clinical requirements, integration within the community, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is essential that you have a calm approach as you will be working with service users living with physical or learning disabilities.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of providing caring to service users with challenging behaviour and will have a basic level of British Sign Language.
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.