Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL.
Leeds is a tourism hot spot nowadays, attracting more Summer visitors than traditional British holiday destinations such as Torquay and Brighton.
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Leeds and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care to our service users. You will complete a range of different tasks such as personal care, daily living activities and and any other additional services required.
Successful candidates will be able to work calmly with our service users that have physical or learning disabilities.
It is highly desirable that you have previous experience of caring for service users with challenging behaviour and that you have a basic level of British Sign Language.
Why join us?
- Flexible full and part time hours available to suit you and your ongoing commitments!
- Flexi Pay! Our flexible pay feature provides our staff with the option to request an advance against completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work!
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.