We are looking for people like you!
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will care for our service users and assist them with the completion of personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration within their community and any additional services needed.
It is essential that you have a calm manner as you will work with service users that live with challenging behaviour, autism or physical or learning disabilities.
This new feature gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid by the end of the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you!
- Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts throughout a variety of retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a range of different topics
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.