Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our friendly Lincoln branch are located in Checkpoint Court, Sadler Road - just off the A46.
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for dedicated Support Workers to provide care to our service users within Lincoln and the surrounding Lincolnshire areas.
Newcross provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
We will also assist with your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
It is essential that you have previous experience of caring for service users living with physical and learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed in the last 12 months or you will complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
You will also benefit from our Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.