Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for compassionate Support Workers to deliver professional care and support to our residents in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and surrounding local areas.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for caring and supporting our users during their daily activities, encouraging their independence and allowing them to have a happy living.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will need to have PMVA training (prevention management of violence and aggression)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross Healthcare's Swansea branch is located close to the River Tawe at Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
What will I benefit from?
* Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Ongoing training and development free through credits earned as you
* Access to a perks scheme, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Newcross Healthcare provide a unique 'same day pay' service. With us, control when you work and when you get paid.
Do your interview via video call!
Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.