We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Our Weston-super-Mare branch are situated in Worle Park Way, near the train station and just off the M5
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Support Workers to join our team in delivering excellent care and support for our service users across Weston-super-Mare, Burnham-On-Sea, Clevedon, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding local areas.
What will I do?
As a Support Worker, you will be helping our service users with the development of new skills, supporting the development of daily living activities and tasks and encouraging integration and participation within the local community.
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a supporting role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.99 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours and flexible hours
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.