Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Portree and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Skye.
This role has a variety of shifts available including sleepover shifts.
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive constant care and support in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will assist with will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is highly desirable that you are training in medication administration for this role.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.42/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Accommodation provided approx 10 mins from work location
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Car driver is preferred for this role
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.