At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
We are seeking Support Workers to deliver care and support for children and young adults who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour or individuals with mental health conditions across Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding towns.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of caring for service users living with physical or learning disabilities, including challenging behaviour and/or autism.
What you'll do
As a Newcross Support Worker you will offer expert care to our residents whilst encouraging their well-being and independence in line with their personalised care.
You will be responsible for helping and assisting our service users with their daily needs such as clinical requirements, personal care, social activities and any other additional services required.
Skills & Opportunities
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training programmes which will allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills for your caring role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in your career journey with us.
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts to fit around your life
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
Our new Flexi Pay feature will allow you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your fantastic branch
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.