Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Do you want to make a difference?
We are seeking Support Workers to provide care and support to children and young adults who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour or individuals with mental health conditions in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit you!
Flexi Pay! Our exclusive feature allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work - This scheme gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users living with physical or learning disabilities, including challenging behaviour and/or autism, receive person-centred care in line with their personal care plans.
You will be providing assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional activities needed.
- Salary of up to £14.53/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
The local team
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.