Are you polite and hard working?
We are looking for competent Support Workers to deliver excellent support in Aberdeen and the surrounds
The Newcross opportunity
Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers who will provide support to our residents living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
As a Newcross Support Worker you will have the opportunity to earn training credits while you work. These training credits will allow you to study many courses such as Epilepsy Awareness, End of Life Care or Safeguarding Adults.
Why join us?
* Salary of up to £15.43/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Video interviewing! Talk to us without having to travel to an interview.
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Our Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our 'same day pay' app feature
Flexi Pay will enable you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Once you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
You will join our Aberdeen team which is located in Scotland's third largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Aberdeen team is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.