We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are seeking talented Support Workers to work across Aberdeen and the surrounding local areas.
> You will be providing the highest quality of care and support to our service users whilst promoting their dignity and independence.
> Our ideal candidate will have experience dealing with children and young adults who have disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £15.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Newcross Healthcare offers you an amazing 'same day pay' app feature: Flexi Pay! With Flexi Pay you will be able to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* We now give you the option to do video interviewing! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
* Our Perks at Work scheme gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Our Aberdeen branch - our first office in the North of Scotland, is located in Union Street.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.