Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Support Workers to support our service users across Aberdeen and the surrounding suburbs.
What are we searching for?
As a Support Worker you will be providing supportive care to our residents, assisting them with their needs and empowering them to have the best quality of life.
Compassion and empathy are essential requirements to succeed in this challenging but extremely rewarding career.
Rewarding for you!
Newcross have launched a fantastic flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Working with us you will also have access to flexible hours and a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £15.43/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
Join our lovely team
Our Aberdeen team is located in Scotland's third largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Aberdeen branch can be found in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.