Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We are seeking Support Workers to provide care to children and young adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour in Sittingbourne and the surrounding areas.
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our new feature enables you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
As a Support Worker, you will assist children and young adults living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical or learning disabilities with various important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements and social integration.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.