Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
We are seeking healthcare professionals to work as Support Workers providing life-enhancing support to children and young adults living with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour across Sittingbourne and the surrounds.
As a Newcross Support Worker, you will be offering first-class support to our residents, recognising their needs and capabilities and helping them to have a happy and dignified living.
In this role you will need to be a compassionate professional who is able to care for children and young adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Flexi Pay - Our innovative service will provide you with the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work - This employee scheme provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
Flexible hours - You will be able to choose the work hours that suit your ongoing needs.
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.