You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring dedicated Support Workers to join us in providing professional care and support to our service users in Colwyn Bay, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Llandudno, Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon and the local surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include; supporting service users with their daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, and any other additional services that will encourage social integration and rehabilitation.
You will be a professional and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience of working with vulnerable and homeless people and former substance abuse users.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
You will also benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care role or environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent roles
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our branch today! We are located at 18 Station Road, just a 2 minute walk from Colwyn Bay station!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.