Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, the branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Do you want to change someone's life?
We are seeking Support Workers (days shifts only) to care for our service users in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stone, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Must be a driver
What will I do?
You will provide person-centred care and support to our service users with a range of daily living activities and tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows our staff to submit their timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.