Do you want to be making a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting Support Workers (days shifts only) to deliver supportive care across Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stone, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounds.
This role involves:
* Communicate with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
* Assist residents with their day-to-day activities providing them with physical and mental stimulation.
* Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan
Why apply today?
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training courses, our 'same day pay' app feature and our flexible hours which will allow you to have the work-life balance that suits you.
Our unique Flexi Pay service will give you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with access to 30,000 discounts
Our Cannock branch
Cannock team is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, and it was opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Must be a driver
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Click the button to Apply