Make a difference to someone's life today!
We are seeking Support Workers to care for our service users in Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Rugeley and the surrounding areas.
Our supporting role
As a dedicated Support Worker, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive continuous personalised care and support at all times. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours across various shifts during the week and weekends
- Various training programs earned through credits earned as you work
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Submit your application today and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Our Cannock branch was opened in 2014 and is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park. This team has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professional since then.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.