Do you have the skills and experience for our new care role?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Rugeley and the surrounding areas.
What does a Support Worker do?
You will be delivering first-class support and care that ensures that the well being and quality of life of each patient is protected and promoted at all times.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What do we provide?
Newcross employees have access to over 200 training courses, having always the opportunity to evolve in their role and gain new skills.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay, allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our many benefits
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Take advantage of our interview via video call!
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- Flexible full and part time work shifts
Be part of our friendly team!
Our Cannock branch was opened in 2014 and is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park. This team has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professional since then.
Once you submit your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.