Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Support Workers to provide outstanding care to our service users living in Louth and the surrounding local areas.
Our friendly Lincoln branch are situated in Sadler Road, just off the A46.
- Encourage and maintain independent living through person-centred care
- Support the development of daily living activities and tasks
- Help with the development of new skills
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encourage integration and participation within the local community
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and have previous experience of caring for service users with physical or learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete a course with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What you'll gain
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work gives you access to 30,000 discounts at 80 stores
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.