Your local branch will be based at 8 Checkpoint Court, a stone's throw away from the A46 and Birchwood Nature Park in Lincoln.
Make a positive change to someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to provide care to our service users in Louth and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £14.06/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Interview via video call so you don't have to travel for miles
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work gives you access to 30,000 discounts at 80 stores
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing life-enhancing care to our service users and ensure they receive support with a range of tasks including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services.
It is highly desirable you have prior experience of caring for service users with physical or learning disabilities will strengthen your application.
Our new Flexi Pay app feature enables healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.