Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Our Aberdeen branch is located in Scotland's third largest city, you can find it in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants so our staff can have clear career progression and the opportunity to learn new skills.
Flexi Pay! We offer all our staff a great new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
As a Support Worker you will be patient and compassionate and you will be responsible for providing person-centred support to our service users in Peterhead and the surrounding area.
You will need to uphold our philosophy of excellent care and make sure you always focus on personal care plans which improve the lives of our clients.
- Salary of up to £15.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.