You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for skilled healthcare professionals just like you to fill a Support Worker role in Stevenage and the surrounds.
As a Support Worker you will be delivering expert support to our service users, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families and visitors.
* Salary of up to £14.93/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Ongoing training and development through credits earned
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operate out of our Milton Keynes office.
We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office, including Northampton, Bedford, Luton and Aylesbury.
Additional benefits include:
- Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you, work as little or as much as you choose.
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- Flexi Pay, a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our fantastic team!
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.