Providing support and care to others
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
We are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Stevenage
What to expect
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
* Salary of up to £14.64/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
What you'll need
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
The branch is based at the Business and Technology Centre on Bessemer Drive, a short walk from the nearby train station and just off the A1.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.