Do you have an understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of others?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Support Workers to work across Stonehaven, Banchory and the surrounds of Aberdeenshire.
We offer Flexi Pay which allows you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Support Worker role
Our Support Workers are responsible for providing expert support to our service users with their daily activities whilst promoting independent living through person-centred care.
What do we offer?
* Salary of up to £15.43/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Video calling - Attend your interview without leaving your house
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Expand your skills
Newcross offer a wide range of free training courses which our healthcare staff can earn through credits, having the chance to expand their skill set and grow in their career.
You will also have the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
What do we require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our fantastic team in Aberdeen
Our Aberdeen branch is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.