Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Support Workers that have a passion for helping others by providing them personal care and support so they can have a dignified and happy living.
You will be working within our Aberdeen team and offering assistance to our service users living in Stonehaven, Banchory and the surrounding areas of Aberdeenshire.
Our Aberdeen branch is our first office in the North of Scotland and it is located in Union Street.
- Salary of up to £15.13/hr including holiday pay
- Access to our wide range of programmes to grow your skill set! All of them are led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners,
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay! Thanks to our flexible pay feature you can decide when you'll get paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, our healthcare staff have access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your application...
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.