Do you take pride in providing outstanding support to others?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting caring and compassionate Support Workers to care and assist our service users living across Stonehaven, Banchory and the surrounding towns of Aberdeenshire.
As a Support Worker you will be providing outstanding care and support to our service users, helping them with a range of life-enhancing activities. Ideally you will be a compassionate and positive individual, able to face the occasional challenge.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Make the most of:
* Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
* Flexible shifts alongside the security of having a permanent contact with guaranteed hours
* Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
The benefits you'll get:
Salary of up to £15.43/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling - Attend your interview without leaving your house
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've also launched 'Flexi Pay', a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Join our Aberdeen branch:
Our Aberdeen branch is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.