Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Work with us and make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking a professional Support Workers to provide care and support to our service users living with Learning Disabilities and/or challenging behaviours in Yeovil, Sherborne, Castle Cary and Wincanton.
Why join our team?
Flexible full and part time hours available to suit your ongoing needs (Shifts vary across weekday/night and weekend shifts)
- Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature; this feature will allow you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive dedicated care and support in accordance to their individual needs. Tasks that you will provide support with include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Salary of up to £15.19/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.