Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Support Workers who are able to provide the best care and support to our users living across Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounding areas of Kent.
What do you need?
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Newcross Support Worker you will need to have experience working in a care environment, good communication skills and be always ready for the occasional challenge.
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Video calling technology so you don't have to leave home to attend your interview
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Career Opportunities:
You will have the opportunity to broaden your skills set with our free training programmes, earned through credit as you work. Newcross Healthcare deliver over 200 courses every month to ensure that our team always have the opportunity to evolve in their role.
- Flexi Pay
We offer our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay, which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work
Our Perks at Work scheme will allow you to access discounts at around 80 high street retailers.